Monday, March 05, 2007

Message from Arnold White

Thanks to Arnold White.


Dear Friends,

Hello,

My name is Arnold Joseph White. I was born in Nashville, TN on July 7th, 1948. And as with most people, from time to time in my life, I have had experiences that could have possibility been the ~“Spiritual Realm”~ of ~“God”~ at work in my life ~ or not. I never had an experience that did not have a rational explanation behind it ~ until ~ 1996 or 1997 ~ when I began to experience “things” that at that time I concluded were “things” I thought were from the ~ “psychic realm” ~ of ~ “psychic phenomena” ~ as ~ “psychic ability” ~ and ~ “psychic power” ~. Then on Dec. 15th, of 000, I witnessed ~“something”~ that as I tried to come to a rational explanation of what I was witnessing, the first thing that came to my mind was “witchcraft"... What do I do with this ~“Revelation”~ of this ~“Epiphany”~? Were ~ these things ~ given to me to experience for my own personal knowledge and mine alone? Or was I supposed to share that ~ “My God! There actually is a God!” ~ with the world?... So over the course of the next five years, I wrote a book that you can read and download (free) at Love-God-Is-Love.org....And ~ that thought ~ was ~ "I hope that I hope." ~. To which ~“God”~ replied to me through Job 6:11 on page 715 of my ~“SPIRIT FILLED LIFE BIBLE”~....Many of you, if not most of you, will have a very real problem with much of what ~"God"~ has ~"called"~ me to ~"speak"~. But that is not my problem....You can see this very, very, very strong evidence on pages 31, 32 and 40-42 of my book, on my website. Recently I saw the following message on two different Church signs near
my house:
“God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called."...

And again ~ you can read and download my entire book (free) at: www.Love-God-Is-Love.org.

My book is entitled "DIVINE 9/11 INTERVENTION"...

@ JUNCTURE / NOSTRA 1999 DAMUS 9111 / ~"LOVE!"~ ~"GOD IS!"~ ~"LOVE!"~.

Call me. ~"God"~ has.

~ “Love is the answer.” ~ ~“God is love.”~

Arnold Joseph White

No comments: