Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fw: Letter from a Friend

Thanks to Cindaluna Miller.
*******

I am glad that you are staying focused on being happy. So many people wander around wondering why we are here, and what we need to do in order to be "right" with God/Goddess. After 62 years and coming out of a cult, I have decided that what God/Goddess wants from us is to be happy living.
If we can find and maintain our appreciation for life (whether we are alone or with someone) we are in sync with the will of God/Goddess. When you remember that "God is Love" then it also means that "Love is God", so, if we are loving, we are in the vibration of Godness.

In our society, to be in a meaningful relationship is the "all important"
factor. But, sometimes we are alone, and that aloneness is just as important, because we have that precious time to fall in love with ourselves. Loving every little imperfection, loving our mistakes (learning experiences), and being the best people that we can be. The more we accept who we are and forgive what we are not, the more room we receive to grow into. Loving who you are today requires forgiveness for everyone in our past, because who we are today was shaped by those that knew us yesterday.

Some of our experiences [in] growing have been difficult, but, it has been those trails that have helped us to become more compassionate, loving, caring-- in a nutshell, to become worthwhile human [beings]. If our lives were free of difficulties, we would be very shallow and the kind of person [towards whom] no one would feel gravitat[ional attraction]. Our trails are like precious pearls that were formed from a small bit of sand (aggravation). And as [in] a beautiful necklace, each one of those pearls is separated with knots. The knots keep those pearls
(aggravations) from touching each other. For each pearl is so important to our Spiritual beauty. When we meet someone that is in the process of building a pearl, we can relate and help her. We can't help her "make"
the pearl, but we can assist in holding her hand in compassion and letting her know how beautiful it will be when the work is finished.

Write to me when you can. I do so want you to be happy, so whatever you need to do to find and keep that happiness, do it! Happiness is the reward for each breath we take, for each breath is an opportunity given to us to love ourselves and those we meet.

I am so sorry that you have been blue and afraid. You have to remember who you are. You are a wonderful and loving woman. The Universe has not forgotten who you are, but your fear and your sadness will work against you. They are like walls, It is hard to not be afraid and sometimes it is difficult to stop from being sad. It takes a lot of strength to decide to be happy, but happiness is a choice. I know that sounds so cavalier. It's not that you have welcomed sadness, but, it has taken up residency in your heart and it is up to you to boot it out. The best way to get fear and unhappiness out is to start with determination that you WANT, DESIRE and will not accept anything less than happiness. With that determination, begin to write a list of the things that you have to be thankful for; and THEN, add to that list.

What I found to be amazing is the importance of being grateful for the small things, the bird singing outside my window, or the beauty of a sunset, and to really feel it inside your heart. The more you can fill yourself with gratitude and beauty the less room there will be for sadness. The more you bring to yourself the thoughts of happiness the more there will be for you to be happy about.

Energy is attracted to its own. When you project your feelings of well being, there will be more that will be attracted to you, including a partner in life. Who are you looking for? What are his qualities?...
Write it down, cut pictures out of your dream. You are the book, you decide what you want to be inside. And most importantly, relax. Let the Universe take care, you just keep your welcome matt out.

I agree, if your job is causing you to feel negative, then it is time for you to move on to something that is more satisfying to your soul. If you're sad, wear bright colored clothes, watch a comedy, go for a walk, read a good book, exercise the excess stress off. Don't allow anything negative to stick to you, be like Teflon instead of a magnet. This is your life, protect yourself from the people who would like to bring you down to their level. You have the power, but you have given it away to other people or to situations. BRING IT BACK!

Stella met David in the mall, What are the chances of meeting a single dentist walking around in the mall? And Stella's biggest complaint was "How can I ever meet anyone when I work all the time?" Well when it's time it just happens, and it happens without pushing.

Please let me know if any of this sounds right for you.

Do keep in touch, I would love to know what is going on in your corner of the world.

Write when you can.
*******


It really is hot, but it could be worse. I was here when it was 120, so I guess 111 isn't all that bad. But I'm still getting out of here.
Going to San Diego today and will be there for 2 weeks. I just got back from Michigan where Tom and I took care of his 2 grand daughters while the parents went to Cabo for their long awaited Honeymoon. After 10 Days of Child Duty, I went to Ohio for a week to see some friends that I hadn't seen in 3 years. I had a wonderful experience there. They took me to a Llama farm. Got some wonderful pictures of the Llamas and me interacting. They are really a lot of fun. I love their attitude. They are so not good looking, but they project an air of confidence and beauty. I got the opportunity to kiss them, hug them and just have fun.
You should see the pictures. In fact if I can get Tom to help me with the computer and my camera, maybe I can send them to you. What a blast.

I'm so glad that you like the crystal ball. I used to really get into energy transfer, and using crystals, but, anymore I just haven't taken the needed time. You know, everything we have/own, is just on loan until we either give it away voluntarily or it is given away by someone that doesn't have a clue as to it's importance or value. When you said that you loved it, I knew it was being called to a new home. Hope it will help you in any way that you see fit.

good to see her happy.

It looks like we all have to focus on you[r] finding true love.... Lets do something to get the Universe to take notice. What do you have in mind? With all of the energy from Arizona, something should work. But, in the meantime, the best advice I can give is "Be Happy" Happiness seems to generate more happiness. You are a beautiful woman who has a lot to give, so, just hold on and keep your positive attitude

Write to me when you can.

Love,
Cinda

*******

No comments: