Thanks to Jim Dwyer.
How big is Walmart?
1 . At Walmart, Americans spend $36,000,000 every hour of every day.
2 . This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Walmart will sell more From January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Walmart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Walmart employs 1.6 million people And is the largest private employer. And most can't speak English
6. Walmart is the largest company In the history of the World.
7. Walmart now sells more food Than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 Supermarket chains sought bankruptcy (including Winn-Dixie).
9. Walmart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Walmart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are SuperCenters; This is 1,000 more than it had 5 years ago.
11. This year, 7.2 billion different Purchasing experiences will occur at a Walmart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Walmart
13 Let Walmart bail out Wall street